Saturday 14 November 2015

Kinky crafting | Day 5/100

During this challenge, I'll try and keep sex stuff to a minimum. Main reason: because it's practically work for me and the idea of #100DaysOfInteresting if to find cool stuff to do outside of work. However, I was lucky enough to head to the Sexpo UK exhibition and came across a fab company called Kink Craft. It is exactly as it sounds. Crafting to create kinky items.

With crafting being totally trendy right now, why shouldn't there be a kinky version of it? The Kink Craft leaders invited me to take a seat and make my own mini flogger (that's a type of bondage whip for anyone that's not in the know). I thought, 'why the hell not?! I've never made my own flogger before, so lets find out how!'

With a sprinkling of BDSM magic, by the time I unblindfold you these bits of rope will transform into a flogger!


I was given a bundle of rope and told that using simply this, some tape and a craft knife, it will become a flogger. Andrew from Kink Craft got me started and then I was away.

Like with any crafting, it was wonderfully therapeutic. I sat around a table, with several other crafters and we chatted and helped each other as we snipped the tendrils and wove our flogger handles. So very civilised.

Weaving the handle was the most therapeutic part.
I was super impressed with the end result! The colour will match my other bondage kit nicely (ahem). Also, there's still get that proud feeling like when you craft anything. But the funny thing is, it's not the kind of crafting item you'd whip out at your next family do and say, "Oh yes, I've taken up the hobby of creating bondage accessories in my spare time." Then again, that's what made me love it more. It totally appealed to my naughty side.

Ta-da! Remove the blindfold and the rope has been transformed!
If you fancy doing some crafting with a kinkier edge, then you can actually buy the kits, with full instruction video, here and make mini and large floggers, or your own pair of cuff restraints!

Follow me on Twitter and use the hashtag #100DaysOfInteresting to keep up with my challenge and activities.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC