Wednesday 4 January 2012

Itchy Fingers

It's been a busy hectic day getting my first two commissions off the ground, one has been published and I scored another commission today. Off to a good start I feel. Shattered now though and a bit fed up of looking at my laptop screen. Spent a whole day waiting for emails to be returned or for my phone to ring with an expert on the other end of the line. That's one thing I forgot about the media: you start off all gun-ho and send out all the info and stuff that you need, then you have the three hour lull while you wait for people to get back to you. Frustrating when your fingers are itching to type.

Anyway, without further delay, click here to read my first published piece of 2012. Short, sweet and may much more work come my way. Hurrah!

RoseC -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC