Friday 6 January 2012

ARGH! That is all.

You know when you have one of those days, where you set out in the morning all of the things you want to get done, and you think 'yeah sure that's all doable. I'll have this done by mid-morning, that by lunch time, and then round off my day with this fun little task,' and you feel uber productive? Well, that is exactly how I started my Friday. I had all this shit I wanted/needed to get done, but then as you well know, because you've experienced one of these too, you get hung up on one task, chasing things around and then before you know it, it's the end of the day and people have packed up for the weekend before I'd finished finding out all the stuff that I needed to.

How fucking annoying.

Long story short, I didn't managed to get anything published today, when I planned to get two stories up on the site and get another list of potential stories over for another commission I got, ready for the ed to check them over on Monday. That didn't happen. I fear they may be work overspill into the weekend.

But now the boyfriend's here and it's unlikely that it'll get done.

Right now though we're off to the pub. I've been indoors all day, in front of my laptop, and you know what, I'm not even going to bother checking this blog post for accuracy or spelling mistakes because I have totally over-edited my little heart and brain out today (but still not manage to get everything done. Urgh it's a viscious cycle).

Bye...BYE!

RoseC -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC