Friday 24 June 2011

A quick note from the author

Right, I'm going to have to do this quickly as I'm at work and have to actually do school related stuff very soon. I've been in a really bad mood this week and had a million and one things to sort out and do. Most of this revolves around magazine work because I figured out the other day that I need to do all my features up to the October issue before I go to Australia on August 11th. That's right ladies and gents, you read that right, my little jaunt to Aussie Land is back on thanks to some very generous parents on both sides of the planet! So it seems I will get to see my platypus after all. Hurrah!

As I said though, it means I have a million and one things to do before then and there's not a lot of time to do it in, but I'm one of those people that can work well under pressure. However, I guess it means that keeping you updated on my personal triumphs, pet hates and amazing world observations may have to take a back seat, or be presented to you in quick note form like this. It's definitely going to be a case of quantity over quality, but sometimes a lot of something can be good...like chocolate, or orgasms, but not coffee. A lot of coffee just leaves you feeling like a jittering idiot.

One last note before I sign off though and put my teaching assistant hat on for the day: I'd like it to be known that on Friday 24th June 2011, I conquered The Bastard Hill on my cycle into work. It was tough and I was hurting at the top of it, but I did it all the way up without stopping. I'm pretty sure my legs won't thank me for it tomorrow but reaching a goal at 7:30am on a Friday morning ain't bad going.

Till next time, have a fab weekend people!

RoseC -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC