Friday 31 May 2013

Finish This Sentence... (not this one though.)

Usually I can't stand people finishing my sentences, but on this occasion I'd really like YOUR help with completing this one:

"During sex I love it when he..."

The aim of the game is simple, finish the above sentence by posting below on my blog, tweeting me @RoseC_Leic, hit me up on my Facebook or email me rose_m_crompton@hotmail.com with your response. Last rule is that this is open to women only. Sorry guys, I'm not doing it to be sexist.

Those of you that know me well will probably have figured out by now that this is for a feature. Well done, gold star for you! :-) It is for a sex article to appear in a top shelf mag. Don't worry, real names can be changed, or it can be left anon if you prefer so if you want to join in, but are worried about where it's being printed, then don't. I'm not out to expose anyone! If you give me a good answer that I decide to use then we can work around the name thing, no worries.

Honest, serious answers only please. This is supposed to be fun, but also give an insight into what different women enjoy during sex.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rose -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC