Tuesday 11 March 2014

What's In A Kiss?

Kissing is one of my most favourite things. A kiss can be loaded with so much, or so little. Kiss for love, kiss to greet someone, or to say goodbye, or goodnight. You can kiss anyone: a lover, a friend, an acquaintance, a baby on the head and even a stranger as this really touching, smile-inducing short film by Tatia Pilieva shows. 

Posted yesterday on YouTube and with over six million views already you may well have spotted this on another site, so I apologise if I'm repeating it. However, last week I was writing a science based article which included some research on how a first kiss can make or break the chances of a relationship, so this film was too beautiful a thing and too relevant to what I read last week to not comment on. Pairing up 20 strangers, they were asked to share a kiss and it was captured on film. It's super interesting to see which type of kiss some of those couples chose to share. Enjoy.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC