Thursday 5 July 2012

MISSING: The month of June. Blogger goes blank, but alcohol is not to blame

Do you ever have periods of time in your life when you can't remember what the hell happened, how you got to where you are and where the time went? I liked to think I wouldn't start loosing recollections of such lengthy periods of my life until I was quite a bit older, maybe somewhere in my 50's, but it seems that a mental deficiency to recall actions and events between the end of May and throughout June have set in at the tender age of 25. Unfortunately I can't even claim that I was on the piss being a boozy journo stereotype either.

Here is some of what happened in May through to the end of June that now all feels a bit surreal, and, like, if I was to put it all in writing I don't think it would seem possible that it all fitted into four weeks...

I moved house - a pretty fucking major event really.

I went to Chelsea Flower Show - for the first time ever and chatted to Ricky Gervais, Cerys Matthews and met two of the, er, celebrities (?) from Made In Chelsea and annoyingly thought they were really nice. The plants were pretty too.


Got impetigo - no pic for this. It wasn't pretty. Only got it because of the stress of moving. Stupid moving.

Had my feature published in the July issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. The most exciting day of the month.

Image: by Wench
Partied until 6am (-4 hours) at my boyfriend's housewarming, which was the latest I'd stayed up in aaaaages!
Made soup for the first time in my life, ever.

Then at the end of the month I had a bit of a regression to childhood as I met Thomas the Tank Engine, not for the first time either (we go waaaay back).


Hopefully our next blog encounter will be less of a catch up and more of a natter, because quite honestly I've missed talking to you!

RoseC -x-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond and share your thoughts on my writing.

Your comment will be posted shortly.

Cheers, RoseC